jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

Mini Bio!

 Hi guys!


  My name is Daniela Fuentealba, I'm  20 years old.
       Actually I'm living in Santiago Centro with my only brother who are studying the same as I’m , in the same house before to go to Cauquenes, VII Region, sometimes I wish to had more brothers or even better  a sister,  but I have  some friends , friends… I really love my friends like my family. I’m studying Derecho right now, this is my third year on in, and well, sometimes is boring like hell , but it’s ok, I’m thinking on my future, and close my eyes, looking for my price, and… guess what? The sacrifice is minimum if you see, pay attention and enjoy the career, is beautiful at least.
                Well, I’m a videogame addict, I Love “shooters and rol games”, sometimes my vicious condemn me to the deep, but I don’t care about that.  
                                And, this is it, just a little path of my life. Thank You for your time. Peace and See you Later  :)

 Ps: If you play LOL ( league of legend) add me, ID: Pöker -NA server, if you don't... what are you waiting for?  PLay! It's free
https://na.leagueoflegends.com  ( yep... is not my referral link, i'm a good girl)



3 comentarios:

  1. Yeah! it's a joke, be nice with that C:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good post Dany. Keep working like that and I hope to see you more in classes and in videogames, you gamer! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm gonna tell you having brothers is great. I don't live with them, because they live on the south, but yourfriends are like the family you choose. so enjoy them =)

    ResponderEliminar